Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urghhh it's just the way... It's just all... urrghhh it's all shiny and silver and urrghhh... It just makes the most horibble noise!

At school... My friends, they wrap there sandwhiches in it... urrgghhh and then they chase me around with it! Oh my god!, it's just horrible stuff.. it just looks weird as well... No i have to stop talking about it! It's making me feel sick thinking about it! Hate the stuff!

Awww Teletubbies... Haha my little sister loves them... But i do have to admitt... they are rather scary!

She's got a toy teddy off the red one.... cant think of it's name now... Po I think... Hmmm it's their eyes that get me... *shivers*

Im a wuss! Haha!

Siana__x

Yeah, it's Po. My older sister Leisha used to call me Tinky Winky, and after discovering he had a purse... :P

It's the baby sun and that microphone that freaks me out...

Oh, and Buzz from Toy Story...

And, I have a phobia of Trains. Not so funny

OMG...the sun in the Teletubbies is the weirdest thing ever! They way it laughs, so scary! Not sure how little children watch it without being frightened of it!! :blink:

Oh and was the hoover thingy in teletubies to? I think it was, in the underground place?? If it was I'm afraid of that to! :P

I love trains and planes!

Archived