0 Logies This year

Guest *dW*

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i find more amusing is how a certain character is returning,lol.

Care to enlighten me?

To be honest I'm not surprised they didn't win anything. The only person who deserved anything was Natalie B, and even then I don't think she was the most deserving in her categories. Pippa Black and Dan O'Connor aren't the greatest actors or characters the show has ever had; they're not terrible, but personally I think they can do better.

To be fair though, that performance was an embarrassment....it made me cringe!

I only saw it the other day (and posted it here :P) and I thought I was absolutely hysterical! I have watched it several times now, just for the comic value, especialy the bit with Karl and the lawnmower!

*giggles innanely, potters off to watch again*

I'm not sure if they deserved to win Logies, don't know what the actors/actresses/storylines etc from the other shows (apart from HAA) are like. But I do think they should be nominated for awards over here though. They are occasionally, so I don't see why they can't get the recognition they deserve. I mean, Family Affairs used to get the odd nomination - Neightbours is clearly superior!

What i find more amusing is how a certain character is returning,lol.

Care to enlighten me?

To be honest I'm not surprised they didn't win anything. The only person who deserved anything was Natalie B, and even then I don't think she was the most deserving in her categories. Pippa Black and Dan O'Connor aren't the greatest actors or characters the show has ever had; they're not terrible, but personally I think they can do better.

I'll get in trouble for spoiers i think.PMme if you want to know,somebody else did.

As for Natalie B,deserving,please tell me your joking....Maybe it's just me,lol.

^^ Thats true, but how does anyone know if a show is 'better'. Popularity is normally how it is measured and in this case (logies) it gave us an answer. (Since people voted for their favourite). Although they didnt win, they were still nominated.

Archived