0 Logies This year

Guest *dW*

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted Pippa Black to win new female talent. I can't believe it went to Jodi Gordon! She can just barely act! Although I'm glad Sharni Vinson didn't win.

To be honest, I think Sharni is the best of the three. Pippa may have potential but it's hard to tell as her character is bland, plus they haven't exactly given her a lot to do so far. Jodi has a decent character but isn't the greatest actress. Sharni, IMO, is a good actress and has had some good scenes, particularly when her grandmother died and dealing with Flynn's illness.

• 1 year later...

Has Jackie Woodburne been nominated this year for a logie?

unfortunately no, its a disgrace. lets hope she is nominated for the uk national tv awards 2008.

:angry: That is an absolute outrage, Jackie has been nothing short of fantastic, especially during her MS storyline. I am really shocked, she is such an amazing actress :(

Has Jackie Woodburne been nominated this year for a logie?

unfortunately no, its a disgrace. lets hope she is nominated for the uk national tv awards 2008.

:angry: That is an absolute outrage, Jackie has been nothing short of fantastic, especially during her MS storyline. I am really shocked, she is such an amazing actress :(

I'm not shocked at all, but very disappointed - I agree she deserves an award, but thats Australian award ceremonies for ya.

Archived