Remind me who is the baby

Guest WYN100

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember. I know Barry was paying Brooke to stay away from Kim, but Kim found out about Charlie and asked Barry to let him contact Brooke. Brooke came to the bay and got all lovey dovey with Kim to scare him off, I think Barry told her that he didn't want her hanging around. I think that's what the conspiracy was, Barry was paying her to stay out of Kim's life because he thought he was too young to have the burden of a child.

Barry definitely thought Charlie was Kim's son though, otherwise he wouldn't have given Brooke the money. In his strange way, Barry thought he was doing the right thing.

What I liked about the Brooke story, is that it gave us the first real indictaion into the characters of both Kim and Barry. We only knew about them on face value before that, but this storyline allowed us see how much Barry really cared for his son (in his own muddled-up way) and without it, I doubt that the later Kerry Hyde storyline would have worked as well.

Archived