Remind me who is the baby

Guest WYN100

What I think is silly is the fact that there was no mention of Kim mistakenly believing he was father to two babies and losing them both. I'd have thought Kim or Barry would have said something about Charlie.

I suppose losing Charlie made losing Noah more difficult as he had to relive the pain all over again.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Charlie though he wasn't there when Brook was pregnant, he didn't have nine months of preparing for being a dad, it was just sprung on him out of the blue pretty much.

Similar situation in some ways, but in others it's completely different. Not only is Kim grieving for losing Noah, but also Hayley. People seem to be forgetting that not so long ago Kim and Hayley were about to get married, he loves her and to see her with another man must hurt enough without then realising that the baby he thought was his son is actually Scott's as well!

OK OK ! (surrenders, flies white flag ), I honestly truly with chocolate sprinkles on, didn't mean to offend anybody with what I said ! And - as I'd expect from this fantastic site there have been some extremely thought-provoking points made in reply that have made me think deeper. I guess the thing that *really* nettled me was him having a go at Flynn when that poor poor man is on the point of *dying* ! - and yes I know Kim didn't know that, but we do !! and there's not an episode gone by when I haven't felt totally gutted for him and what's happening to such a nice person (not sure whether I'd have felt the same if it was the original shaggy-haired Martin Dingle-Wall Flynn, mind you !! - joke ! lol)

Anyway - to anybody I offended , how about joining me at the diner- the banana smoothies are on me !!

Similar situation in some ways, but in others it's completely different. Not only is Kim grieving for losing Noah, but also Hayley. People seem to be forgetting that not so long ago Kim and Hayley were about to get married, he loves her and to see her with another man must hurt enough without then realising that the baby he thought was his son is actually Scott's as well!

And now Kim is seeing Scott lead the life he was to supposed to have. The Hunters didn't seem to impressed by the fact that they now had a grandson/nephew. Maybe they were getting bored of expecting a child, then not, then expecting, then not, then getting a new family member.

The Brooke/Charlie thing happened around December 2004 for UK viewers. It was a messy storyline and I totally didn't get the ending, but Barry knew the whole time that Charlie wasn't his grandson and it involved some plot with Brooke.

Archived