When Suckiness Strikes

Guest Ryan

With a plethora of threads appreciating characters I thought it was time and with no bad words allowed in those threads, here's a thread to say what you find crappy, chronic and crud about the current starts of Home and Away.

Is Peter Baker the ****tiest cop around?

Are Jack and Martha the sickliest couple around?

Is Morag just too boring for words?

No Appreciation allowed...except those appreciating me of course.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shouldnt be aloud, why critise Home and Away, Your joined to this site because you love Home and Away not because you want to critise characters and Home and Away- if so your in the wrong Forum/Web site.

Start a 'Lets critise Home and Away' web site if you enjoy critising Home and Away charaters and actors.

Oh. My. God.

Freedom of speech? Constructive criticism? Sometimes you can like something, such as HAA, but not certain aspects of it, such as Leah.

We don't all have to like everything about HAA all the time. Of course it should be "allowed".

ETA: I would very much like to depreciate Leah. Almost everything about her is annoying.

Yeah, just because we like H&A doesn't mean we love all of the actors or characters in the show!

We are allowed to have opinions, not all of them will be positive.

I hate Amanda, she is just cringeworthy and totally shallow. Graham is just as bad, I can see why he'd find Amanda attractive, but I can't see why he gave her any sympathy in the first place, not after the way she has treat his family!

Josh... he's just too smarmy for words! I want to punch that smug grin (and stupid fluffy beard thing) right off his face!

Archived