Was Scott a good older brother to Matilda, Robbie, Kit and Henry

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my sister lives just down the road from me, she's 5 years older than me and I hardly ever see her.

You lucky sod. My sister, who is 6 years older and with kids, lives down the road and comes round nearly everyday with the brats.

There are days where I hate her :unsure:

No when he was in the bush he did, erm, rise to the occasion. This was before that.

Most rediculous thing I've ever heard. "I don't fancy guys at all, but I had a problem getting it up so I must be gay". What the £*%#?!?!?!

I don't remember that storyline either. Sounds like a good thing though, it doesn't sound like the most well-thought-out thing ever. Home and Away seem to have a habit of making a mess out of homosexual storylines.

As has been said, Scott is a lot older than Maddie and Henry, so it's not all that surprising he didn't interact with them that much. I know it's common in a lot of soaps for siblings to have a lot of interaction, but it's not necessarily something which happens a huge amount in real life. Ok, so I'm an only child, so I can't really know for sure, but I know that friends who have much older or younger siblings don't spend a huge amount of time with them.

Matilda and Henry's relationship seemed perfectly just, with the two of them spending so much time together due to their similar ages. I don't think Kit and Scott having less interaction with them is a bad thing at all, and I don't think it makes him a bad brother.

My older step-brother is 41. I am 16. When he comes around, he grunts at me. Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't consider him to be a bad brother, but because there's that age gap between us, i'm sort of closer to his (and my sister's) kids.

I think it's the same with Scott and Mattie/Henry. He is that much closer to Robbie and Kit because he can enjoy grown up stuff with them there, like Kim's stag do.

xxx

No when he was in the bush he did, erm, rise to the occasion. This was before that.

Most rediculous thing I've ever heard. "I don't fancy guys at all, but I had a problem getting it up so I must be gay". What the £*%#?!?!?!

I don't remember that storyline either. Sounds like a good thing though, it doesn't sound like the most well-thought-out thing ever. Home and Away seem to have a habit of making a mess out of homosexual storylines.

As has been said, Scott is a lot older than Maddie and Henry, so it's not all that surprising he didn't interact with them that much. I know it's common in a lot of soaps for siblings to have a lot of interaction, but it's not necessarily something which happens a huge amount in real life. Ok, so I'm an only child, so I can't really know for sure, but I know that friends who have much older or younger siblings don't spend a huge amount of time with them.

Matilda and Henry's relationship seemed perfectly just, with the two of them spending so much time together due to their similar ages. I don't think Kit and Scott having less interaction with them is a bad thing at all, and I don't think it makes him a bad brother.

:blink:

Archived