Was Scott a good older brother to Matilda, Robbie, Kit and Henry

Guest Tamxxx

I think Scott was fine as an older brother. He was good with Robbie and gave him advice on different matters like when he thought he was gay, when he found out about his dad's affair, stuff like that. Scott was there for him. He was also there for Kit - apart from the time when she was carted off to rehab because everyone took Amanda's side!

I suppose it's easy for me to say this, because I hardly ever see my brother these days, despite only living about 2 miles apart! We both have our own lives, I've hardly seen my family that much over the last year because I'm so busy with uni, it can't be helped. I'll have more time once I've graduated, but for now, I'm practically chained to my PC! :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No when he was in the bush he did, erm, rise to the occasion. This was before that.

Most rediculous thing I've ever heard. "I don't fancy guys at all, but I had a problem getting it up so I must be gay". What the £*%#?!?!?!

I don't really know if I think he was a good brother, but what one have to keep in mind, is that he was very much older than the rest of his siblings. If I remember correctly, he was an engineer, and that takes 5 years of education in Norway (to get a Master's degree), and I guess it's no difference in Australia... Anyone know how old he was supposed to be?

Exactly. And Kit, the oldest of his younger siblings was 17/18? It's not that weird that they didn't spend much time together.

My sister is 6 years older than me, lives 20 minuted away by car, and I haven't seen her in two weeks (last at my mom's birthday dinner).

Archived