Post your funny pictures

Guest Andy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some pictures, but Photobucket has decided to stop working.

Someone sent me these via Email, so I thought I'd share them here :lol:

blondestest5ya.gif

I REALLY hate people having a go at blondes, because in my experience it's the dumb brunettes you have to watch out for. :wink:

But I must say, they asked her to find 'x', and that's exactly what she did. The person writing the exam asked a stupid question. I think that was a great answer. :)

Oi im blonde! And were not all dumb!

Just to clear up: Nemi is the girl with black hair, Cyan is the one with blue hair, Leo is Cyan's boyfriend.

27.gif

1) Guy: "I solved this in three minutes, accepting the challenge?" Nemi: "Hmm.." Guy: "Afraid that I'm smarter?" 2) Nemi: I'm very sceptical when it comes to people that constantly has to prove how smart they are. If you really were that smart you wouldn't have that need to show it, I think." 3) Nemi: "And also, if it is that important to you that people think you are smart, I guess that would be because you hope that will compensate for your lack of other qualities." 4) Nemi: "Twelve seconds did it take me to get rid of him, and I didn't even have to solve his dorky toy." Cyan: "Smart."

25-1.gif

25.gif

1) Waiter: "May I suggest the duck?" Nemi: "No! Can't eat Donald!" 2) Waiter: "Pork?" Nemi: "Not Piglet either!" Waiter: "Filet of cow" Nemi: "Pooor Ferdinand!" Waiter: "Kangaroo?" Nemi: "Skippy, the bush kangarooo..." 3) Waiter: "Ostrich?" 4) Cyan: "I'll have it."

19-1.gif

1) Leo: "I'm the big, angry WOLF!" Cyan: "Help! Haha!" 2) Cyan: "And who am I?" Leo: "You..." 3) Leo: "...are a little PIG!" 4) Leo: "Honey, you can be whoever you wanna be!"

14-1.gif

Cyan: "Why can't I dance with him did you say?" Nemi: "Female intuition."

14.gif

Cyan: "No, there has NOT been killed a poor stickman in a wheelchair here, Nemi!"

12.gif

Boy: "It's for Nemi! When is she babysitting me again?" Mom: "Not for a looong time."

07.gif

1) Nemi: "Are you at IKEA now? I have a visitor, but just give me the measurements. ... 'Ivar'* shelf 21,5 cm..." 2) Nemi: "Cool, one of them will fit." 3) Note reads "Ivar: 21,5 cm, Alex: 30 cm" 4) Guy: "PERV!!" Nemi: "What?"

(Ivar is a male's name in Norway, but also a shelf you can buy at IKEA)

04.gif

1) Cyan: "I' not lonely! Maybe just a little on the weekends..." 2) Cyan: "And the holidays..." 3) Cyan: "During summer! ...and fall..." 4) Cyan: "Nemi, I'm gonna freak if I don't get a boyfriend soon!" Nemi: "Cyan, me too."

02.gif

1) Cyan: "Do you have any new year's resolutions this year, Nemi?" Nemi: "Loads" 2) Nemi: "I'm gonna go to bed earlier, eat healthier, exercise more, quit smoking... In general I'm gonna become a much better person!"

11.gif

Man: "LISTEN to me! If we compare last year's numbers..." Nemi: "I'm never getting used to those hands-free phones..."

19.gif

1) Nemi: "I don't think this will work... I'm more of a cat-person..." 2) Nemi: "...and I guess you're more of a typical..."

26.gif

4) Cyan: "What was that?" Nemi: "Daylight" Cyan: "I can't wait for summer..."

21.gif

4) Woman: "Wasn't there a sudoku-booklet for children here?"

16.gif

Leo: "What? You went to Madam Tussaud's without going to the basement?" Cyan: "Sweetheart, no kind of torture is surprising or new to a woman who went to junior high wih other girls..."

I love the two last ones, the sudoku one fits me so well, and the last one is so true :P

Sorry for bad translations (I'm just waiting for a massive attack of the Norwegian members on this board, yelling at me for ruining the fun of Nemi :P ) it's late, and I translated really fast.

Archived