All Saints

*dW*

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or not but I'll post it as one anyway. :lol:

I liked the episode 'Some kind of love' I think it was called that anyway. It was really funny, Sex in your sleep? That's just.....Weird

I'm so happy :D Words cannot express my happyness! (Okay....as crazy as i may sound, but i'm an obsessed fan)

Season 5 will be released on Monday 9th July 2007 :D

I got Season 4 in January, and ever since then, I've peen paitently (or not) waiting. And Mum said she wouyld buy it for me :D

Sorry, this is kind of off-topic but I don't know where else to post it. I also don't know if any Irish fans read this thread!

Does anyone know if or when All Saints is going to be shown again in Ireland? The last episode shown was where Bart got shot and that was months ago at this stage. Sorry if it has already been mentioned but I don't want to look through the thread as there's bound to be spoilers in it!! :rolleyes:

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Why would it be a spoiler? Its from an episode that aired 2 weeks ago.

Hehe will try and cap eialer episodes later. Found one with Lyn Collinwood (Cant spell) was so hilarous.

It might be a spoiler to NZ or somewhere??

Hehe Colleen on All Saints? OMG! Show me please!

And you said you have one with Emily Perry too?

Cool

Sorry, this is kind of off-topic but I don't know where else to post it. I also don't know if any Irish fans read this thread!

Does anyone know if or when All Saints is going to be shown again in Ireland? The last episode shown was where Bart got shot and that was months ago at this stage. Sorry if it has already been mentioned but I don't want to look through the thread as there's bound to be spoilers in it!!

Well that was the end of Season 9, and now here in Oz, were about 6/7/8/9 weeks into Season 10. Hopefully it will return soon. :)

In the mean time, Ive created an All Saints group. If anyone is interested, I'll hand out the link. Only just made it so it might take awhile. Its on MSN groups, so you must have a hotmail account.

I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or not but I'll post it as one anyway. :lol:

I liked the episode 'Some kind of love' I think it was called that anyway. It was really funny, Sex in your sleep? That's just.....Weird

Having sex in your sleep in more common that you'd think. And as far as I know, All Saints doesn't air here. I think it may do in the UK.