All Saints

*dW*

Thats what I thought about the paitent women person thingy.

She looks and sounds excatly like her Mum on Haa. I was thinknig about that the whole time. I'll have to look into it more

Anydy..you should proberly change the sub title thino cuz DWTS aint on no more. though, I think Jolene (Erica) was a really good singer tonight. she sounded so professinal

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Well I guess last nights episode was okay. The 10 year old boy was really sad. And the flight dude person thingy was frwky about how he said he was going to die, and in the end he did end up dying.

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode. I'm sick of how just because Charlottes had a baby, she gets all the crappy jobs, so next week should be good because she might have something interesting to do

Charlotte is my faveourite and she get's stuck with the boring stuff! :(

I agree that the flight attendant guy was freaky how he knew, I shuddered when he said he wanted to right his will.

Edited by Traceve

I also enjoyed watching All Saints last night. If only the doctors paid more attention to the flight attendant, he would of survived. At least he got the chance to do his will before he died.

Is it me or does everyone think that Charlotte & Zoe are going to kill each other. :lol: It's a shame that Charlotte didn't get the 2IC job as Frank could of told her about Zoe getting it before he told everyone in the ED, but I guess its too late now to change things. :rolleyes:

Hey did anyone recognise the actor who played that abuse victim Travis Knight?? That was Anthony Gee, who played Lily Nelson's (Kathryn Beck) abusive boyfriend Kyle on Home and Away!!

Edited by Jazer

Hey did anyone recognise the actor who played that abuse victim Travis Knight?? That was Anthony Gee, who played Lily Nelson's (Kathryn Beck) abusive boyfriend Kyle on Home and Away!!

Thank you! I knew I recognised him!

Now tell me who the flight attendant was :P