Characters middle names

Guest vikkysmile

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as question while we're on the subject of names, is Robbie's real name Robert and is Tasha's Natasha?

Robbie's real name is Robert - he used it once to sound grown up and important :P

Tasha seems to be credited as "Natasha 'Tasha' Andrews" in spoilers for some reason (it seems unecessary to me, seeing as no one ever calls her that anymore). I'm pretty sure they called her that for a while when they first found out what her name was. I can't really remember though.

It seems obvious but parents these days...there's no gaurentee that "Robbie" and "Tasha" wouldn't be the names on the birth certificates. My sister just had a little boy and named him Fletcher...as a first name... I'm planning on calling him Sal.

Just as question while we're on the subject of names, is Robbie's real name Robert and is Tasha's Natasha?

Robbie's real name is Robert - he used it once to sound grown up and important :P

Tasha seems to be credited as "Natasha 'Tasha' Andrews" in spoilers for some reason (it seems unecessary to me, seeing as no one ever calls her that anymore). I'm pretty sure they called her that for a while when they first found out what her name was. I can't really remember though.

It seems obvious but parents these days...there's no gaurentee that "Robbie" and "Tasha" wouldn't be the names on the birth certificates. My sister just had a little boy and named him Fletcher...as a first name... I'm planning on calling him Sal.

I don't think anyone has ever called Tasha Natasha on H&A! When they found out her real name (was it from her old neighbour?) they were told she was called Tasha Andrews, I don't think they ever mentioned the name Natasha. I might be wrong, but I don't think I am! :lol:

Yes Tasha is Natasha.

There's also Jacinta Russell if I remember rightly!

Yes, I think I remember hearing that. I always assumed she was called Josephine, but now that you mention it, I do remember hearing Jacinta mentioned at some point. Seems odd that she'd get Josie for short, Jacinta sounds more likeCindy, but that just wouldn't suit her at all.

Yep it is!

Though it's never actually been shown on screen in her paperwork, or even said at her wedding, Leah's full name is Heligleah (not sure about the spelling though!)

Really? How do you know that? I mean, if it's never been mentioned on screen or anything?!? How bizarre! I always just assumed Leah was Leah, I didn't think it was short for anything. Leah is a name in it's own right, I've never heard it as a shortened version of anything before.

Archived