Characters middle names

Guest vikkysmile

maybe they thought that Noah Lawson would be too weird....

Yeah, naming the baby after the your dead husband (and love of your life) who isn't the father of said baby, little bit weird.

I guess the middle name of Jonathon is after Kims dead brother? Thats a little strange aswell given the circumstances... or am i getting too nit picky?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i think the same, naming the surname of your baby the same as a died guy is creepy.

Well Hayley named her baby after two dead people, Noah (her late husband) and Jonathon (after Kim's late brother) and if you take into account that she used her maiden name of Smith which she got from her father she named the baby after three dead people.

Well i think the same, naming the surname of your baby the same as a died guy is creepy.

Well Hayley named her baby after two dead people, Noah (her late husband) and Jonathon (after Kim's late brother) and if you take into account that she used her maiden name of Smith which she got from her father she named the baby after three dead people.

Oh yeah, but thats her surname though. I dont think there is anything wrong with having your name after someone has died. My three brothers, my sister and I are all name after people that have died in our family. I'm named after my grandma!

I think the names Noah Jonathon Smith is okay but i dont like Noah Jonathon lawson.

Hayley has to move on (not forget him) but she will marry different people.

Possible spoiler alert with the baby Noah thing...*not sure what the non-Aussies are up to, posted that just in case*

When baby Noah was born, I thought that I heard Kim say his name was "Noah Jonathon Hyde", as at that time they believed Kim to be Noah's father. Since they know now Scott is the daddy, his last name would be Hunter, not Smith.

Anywho, interesting topic!

Possible spoiler alert with the baby Noah thing...*not sure what the non-Aussies are up to, posted that just in case*

When baby Noah was born, I thought that I heard Kim say his name was "Noah Jonathon Hyde", as at that time they believed Kim to be Noah's father. Since they know now Scott is the daddy, his last name would be Hunter, not Smith.

Anywho, interesting topic!

Perhaps when they named him, they named him after Kim's brother, but when discovering Scott was baby Noah's father, they thought it would be mean to change the middle name just because Kim wasn't the father.

They don't seem to mention middle names in weddings. They just say, for example, "do you Hayley Smith take Noah Lawson", instead of saying their middle names as well. Otherwise that would be a good way to find out midle names. Though they did do it for Leah and Dan's wedding.

Just as question while we're on the subject of names, is Robbie's real name Robert and is Tasha's Natasha?

I think it was posted on here once that baby Pippa's middle name was Rose.

Archived