Maddie and Lucas - OH NO!

Guest Major Oak

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be reeeeeally picky now and annoy everyone, but I just have to say this before it drives me mad: it's Mattie, not Maddie! As in Matilda, not Madilda! And before anyone disagrees, the letter that Matilda got that she thought was from Lucas was addressed to 'Mattie'. So there. :P

God, I think I've even annoyed myself now...sorry guys!

What about Madildo!! :lol:

I want Ric and Cassie to be together, I think they make a great couple. They look good together, get on well together and I loved the way they first met. Matilda and Cassie are different in looks and personality and I think Mattie is better with Lucas ~ he looks the cuter type.

I'm not too keen on Matilda for some reason, I just can't warm to her. :ph34r:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! How cut/sweet/romantic/lovely was today's episode?! I was soooo happy sat there watching it, it was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen in like, ever! Maddie writing those messages and Lucas having to follow the path to the next, that was adorable! I sound so stupid here but it was just so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! They're excellently suited, I love them! :D Cheered me up on a lonely V.Day!

I'm going to be reeeeeally picky now and annoy everyone, but I just have to say this before it drives me mad: it's Mattie, not Maddie! As in Matilda, not Madilda! And before anyone disagrees, the letter that Matilda got that she thought was from Lucas was addressed to 'Mattie'. So there. :P

God, I think I've even annoyed myself now...sorry guys!

Thank you!

I was getting a tad confused how on earth you can get Maddie from Matilda. I'm able to get Maddie from my middle name and my middle name isn't Matilda :rolleyes:

I love Matilda and Lucas :wub: It's young love! I've actually managed to get my sister awwing at tonight's episode :lol:

Archived