Maddie and Lucas - OH NO!

Guest Major Oak

I agree that they are more realistic as a young couple, they have that oh so familiar awkwardness going on, but it's clear they both really like each other a lot! They are sweet, I hope they stay together for a long time, I'd hate to see them break up any time soon.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing I like the most about this couple?

The fact that they didn't start there relationship with a kiss, like all the other couples. Holding hands was so much more romantic than a kiss :wub:

I agree. It seemed more natural too, I remember when I had my first boyfriend when I was at school, we held hands first, it just seems like an appropriate first step. If you are too embarrassed to hold hands, then I can imagine kissing would be very awkward. Mattie and Luc have only just met too, so it's not like a lot of the other H&A couples who were best friends first, like Ric & Cassie or Jade & Seb were.

I must say Lucas and Mattie are growing on me now! The whole note thing yesterday was so cute. I love how they're shy around each other. Most HAA characters seem to be freakishly confident when it comes to love, but these 2 are different.

Still rooting for Ric/Mattie to happen one day!

• 2 months later...

Archived