Smallville

Guest kewt_princess

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised to find that I didn't miss Lex either. I'm happy enough with the story behind the fall of Lex but I miss Lionel. He was a great character, although I can't really see what else they could have done with him.

With Lana out of the way we get to see more of Lois and Clark. The interactions of these 2 along with The Green Arrow are the best things about the show at the moment.

Also this season, we got to see a bit more of the other superheroes that we were introduced to in previous episodes. I'm looking forward to the new episode in a few weeks. :D

Yes they do have Doomsday in it. So far the story of his origins seems to be confusing, especially if you know how he was written in the comics, then again this is Smallville. :rolleyes:

I think originally Smallville was only meant to be 4 seasons long. There was a lot of things in the show that were dragged out for years. I would have rather them ended with a great season 8 then drag the show on for one more year. I just hope if season 9 does go ahead that it is going to be everything that it should and deserves to be and that means it needs to be better than season 8!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived