Smallville

Guest kewt_princess

I was watching Urban Legend the other night... hadn't watched it for a while... turns out one of the guys is the guy that plays Lex. I'd suggest looking into it if you're a fan, because it's quite a different character, and he lasts a lot longer than Joshua Jackson :P. Quite a bit messier though... I had fun watching him :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I was watching Urban Legend the other night... hadn't watched it for a while... turns out one of the guys is the guy that plays Lex. I'd suggest looking into it if you're a fan, because it's quite a different character, and he lasts a lot longer than Joshua Jackson :P. Quite a bit messier though... I had fun watching him :)

That is my favourite slasher movie (the first one I ever saw), and I loved the Michael Rosenbaum character. Especially his, "What'll he do next? Put spider eggs in bubbble-gum? Ram a gerbil up a celebrity's ass?"

Weird seeing him with hair, though.

• 5 months later...

I couldn't believe that Dean Cain was in this weeks episode!

Urgh, I have never been a fan of Clark/Lana.

Oh yeah.

LOL. I didnt even realise it was him until nearly at the end. LOL. I said to my sister isnt that Dean Cain and she was like yeah didnt you know. LOL.

I like Clark and Lana. They are all right together.

Its much better then Lana and Lex. I dont like them together.

Archived