Smallville

Guest kewt_princess

What season is NZ up to? Last night's episode had Clark reacting to silver kryptonite. I THINK we're up to season 5 because Lois Lane is on it but I'm not too sure.

When I went to America back in September, Smallville aired a new season and...

Jonathan Kent wasn't on it anymore. Does anyone know what happened to his character?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What season is NZ up to? Last night's episode had Clark reacting to silver kryptonite. I THINK we're up to season 5 because Lois Lane is on it but I'm not too sure.

When I went to America back in September, Smallville aired a new season and...

Jonathan Kent wasn't on it anymore. Does anyone know what happened to his character?

You guys are on Season 5. :)

He dies in the 100th Episode, which is a few episodes after the last one you've had.

I hate Clark/Lana, it bugged me way too much. YAY! Australia's now on Season 6. Well, the last episode we had was 6x03.

^ Thanks for that.

Re: spoiler..

How?

I didn't really get it actually, it all happened way too fast. One minute he's having a fight with Linel and punches him, the next minute he walks out and drops dead.

I just watched an episode for the first time.... not too bad actually. :P I'd kinda like to know what season its from... spoiler tags just in case.

Clark saved some guy from a car. The guy killed an inportant witness to some case. He walked in on an ex with some bald guy who was later choked by the first guy.... I don't know names....

:P He also appeared to be invisable....

Any ideas? :unsure:

• 7 months later...

Archived