Which countries have you been to?

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to France and Germany a few times, the best were exchanges with school, when I stayed with families (languages bod!)

I have also been to Tenerife (post A-Levels/18th Birthday girls' holiday - I remember there was sun, and a lot of Sangria. I think it was good), and Greece.

The only really great place I have ever been is China - two weeks, Beijing and Xian. The Great Wall, Terracotta Army, Summer Palace, Tiannamen Square (the armed guards were very scary, considering the history), Forbidden City and loads more. Absolutely indescribable.

I've been to Spain, Malta, Rhodes, Wales, England and America.

Unfortunately I've been roped into going to France this summer which is bad on many counts.

Firstly I hate the French (though not as much as the German's), secondly my mum's taking me over there to work for no pay when I could be working over here for money and thirdly I'll miss an episode of Home and Away for the first time in four years.

I'm not too keen on the French, to be honest. I could like them a lot more if they were less French, I think.

I am not invited on our family holiday this year, which I don't think really promotes unity in our failing family relationships. But I couldn't go anyway, because I have to work.

"You don't need to speak French to go to France. Just point, speak a little louder, and if he still doesn't understand you smash the place up, safe in the knowledge that you tried you best." Ricky Gervais.

And I am a Frecnh Studies undergrad at a good uni. Never mind, more beer - MORE BEER.

I come form New Zealand, but as a matter of fact, Im holidaying over in England atm, using mums laptop. But anyway, I've been to Australia, and have been up to Scotland a few times. Ive also stopped in Hong Kong for 3 hours

I'll be having to go back to Hong Kong for another 14 hours, and will be going to Italy for 5 days.

Then back to Nz!

Archived