Which countries have you been to?

Guest beachbabe

I'd love to go to Italy, specifically Rome, Venice and Florence! I really want to make a film out there one day. Come to think of it I want to make films everywhere! I'd also love to go to Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria.

But the one place I definately have to visit sometime in my life is Machu Picchu

Florence is one of my favourite places..it is so serene...it has this wonderful aura about it...you have to go!

I'm planning to visit Wales next year. I'm fond of its stunning landscape...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next year I am hoping to go somewhere in Europe. If anyone has suggestions on where to go then please speak up =)

Off course you gotta come to Belgium! We have Belgian chocolat, beer, waffels,...

The beautiful Atomium, Antwerp: the city of fashion, Kim Clijsters: our national pride... And last but not least: the great weather!

No, I'm just kidding, I don't think Belgium is a dream country.

I'd love to go to Barcelona, London, Paris,... something like that.

My family and i went on a round the world trip, the bad part is that i was only 3 and so dont really remember anything, it was basically me and my two brothers and my 3 boys cousins and their mum and dad and my mum and dad, its so weird seeing pictures of yourself at Disney World and places like that and not remembering a thing, its quite funny actually we have this picture of all us little kids with the characters at Disney World like Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum (spelling?)

Aus is really like a second home for me. Really (even though we don't like to admit it) New Zealand and Australia are the same... except New Zealand has more closer together..

Nah we're not. New Zealand is better. Australia steals all our stuff and claims that it's Australian!

Archived