Which countries have you been to?

Guest beachbabe

You are right Rome is fantastic, i have been there every year for the last 10 years. I go there to see the MOTO GP, i bet most of you have not heard about it. But sorry if you have . LOL

Every suumer I go to Italy but I never bine to Rome .

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i live in England and ive been to: America x3, Australia x4, Portugal x1, Singapore x1, France x1, Belgium x1, Germany x1. Canada x2.

And also ive been to various places in England like: Devon, Cornwall, wales etc.

kate garven also attends my church

WOW! you must be a lucky kid to be able to travel to all those places!

I'd love to go to Italy, specifically Rome, Venice and Florence! I really want to make a film out there one day. Come to think of it I want to make films everywhere! I'd also love to go to Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria.

But the one place I definately have to visit sometime in my life is Machu Picchu

Florence is one of my favourite places..it is so serene...it has this wonderful aura about it...you have to go!

I live in the UK, and I go to Wales every weekend...but don't really count it as a holiday because I just do all the stuff there that I would normally do at home....the only difference being is that I do it by the sea.....I bet that sounds really bratty and spoilt....I don't mean for it to though....I just can't really think of any other way to explain it......but anyway.....holiday wise I have been to Portugal, Spain, Jamaica, Furtuventura (think that's how you spell it), Barbados (best place ever!), France, Italy (Venice and Milan - twice to Milan on school exchanges....I'm a bit of an Italian speaking freak!), oh yeah, I've also been skiing in Scotland and I go to London pretty often too. I'm hoping to go to Kenya or somewhere else equally exotic for my Mum's 40th birthday this year.....

XxX

in 1976

Bulgaria

In 1978

Romania

In 1991

Sweden

Finland

Denmark

Germany

In 2003

Hungary

Slovakia

In 2005

US

Canada

Luxemburg

France

Germany

Belgium

Monaco

Spain

In 2006 (coming up)

Spain (next week)

Gibraltar

Canada

USA

UK

Belgium

Netherlands

i live in England and ive been to: America x3, Australia x4, Portugal x1, Singapore x1, France x1, Belgium x1, Germany x1. Canada x2.

And also ive been to various places in England like: Devon, Cornwall, wales etc.

kate garven also attends my church

WOW! you must be a lucky kid to be able to travel to all those places!

yeah i guess im pretty lucky :) have family in australia and america so thats part of the reasons ive been to them parts alot, and singapore and i went to as a stop off for australia thats the only time i did a stop off lol the rest were straight out flights!

Archived