Which countries have you been to?

Guest beachbabe

I've been to Spain, Malta, Rhodes, Wales, England and America.

Unfortunately I've been roped into going to France this summer which is bad on many counts.

Firstly I hate the French (though not as much as the German's), secondly my mum's taking me over there to work for no pay when I could be working over here for money and thirdly I'll miss an episode of Home and Away for the first time in four years.

I have been to loads of places, but i will never ever go back to France. They must be the rudest people i have ever met in my life. They just can not be bothered.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next year I am hoping to go somewhere in Europe. If anyone has suggestions on where to go then please speak up =)

I loved Germany. It's got so much history. And the cathedrals and churches are amazing. And the food is awesome! I was there for 8 weeks and put on 5kg.

I've been to England when I was 11. Totally wasted the experience because I was a bratty kid then (and I HATED the cold). But heaps of you live there... your so lucky!

Later in life (in about 5 years) my two best friends, my sister and I are planning on taking 6 months off and going across Europe. I'd tell you to go to Italy, specifically Rome... the history there is amazing.

I'd love to go to Italy, specifically Rome, Venice and Florence! I really want to make a film out there one day. Come to think of it I want to make films everywhere! I'd also love to go to Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria.

But the one place I definately have to visit sometime in my life is Machu Picchu

i live in England and ive been to: America x3, Australia x4, Portugal x1, Singapore x1, France x1, Belgium x1, Germany x1. Canada x2.

And also ive been to various places in England like: Devon, Cornwall, wales etc.

kate garven also attends my church

Archived