Neighbours should be axed

Guest vikkysmile

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Amanda can be quite a two dimensional villain somtimes, whereas Izzy seems more like a realistic character, but that doesn't mean I don't equally enjoy watching Amanda's antics and evil schemes.

If there is any repitition of storyline between the two, then I think they're both as bad as each other IMO.

It's a matter of opinion. I like them both a lot and see obvious differences. Superficially they are quite similar though.

And I have to say that while I'm a Home and Away supporter all the way, I don't think it's fair to say that Neighbours copies Home and Away.

Izzy has been in Neighbours for ages scheming, so if anything Home and Away has copied Neighbours by adding someone like Izzy but worse into the storyline. It is clear Amanda appeared in Home and Away ages after Izzy came into Neighbours.

Superficially they are similar (both beautiful, young, scheming, evil), but really they don't strike me as all that similar, in the way that they scheme and how far they are willing to go. Even the nature of their motivations is quite different.

I don't know, I see lots of similarities between Home and Away and Neighbours, but whether or not they are copies is a big call. I think like Amanda and Izzy are superficially similar, many storylines and characters between Home and Away are superficially similar.

However, let's make one thing clear. Nothing at all Timmins-like is ever allowed to appaul the sets of Home and Away. Ick.

I used to watch Neighbours as religiously as I watch H&A, until a year or 2 ago. I got really sick of Neighbours, it just seemed to get really crap and I felt like I was just watching it for the sake of it, whereas I watch H&A because I actually enjoy it.

Neighbours shouldn't be axed as long as there are enough viewers to make it worthwhile. I don't know if it has improved at all since I last watched it, but I can't ever see me bothering to watch it again. Once you've given up on a show, it seems a bit pointless going back after missing so much. Also, I've got better things to do with my time than watch TV. The only show I watch every episode of is H&A. I don't really watch much TV, I like to watch the Simpsons and stuff like that, but I don't watch other soaps and only really watch dramas and stuff when we go to my fiance's mam's house, she loves stuff like CSI, so I watch that when I'm there.

a lot of people really nieghbours so it would be unfair to all the nieghbours fans to have it axed it would be like home and away being axed and all the home and away fans would hate that so i dont think it should be axed and if people really dont like nieghbours why dont they just stop complaining and watch something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived