Neighbours should be axed

Guest vikkysmile

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, sorry for the *obvious* typo I made. My *point* however was that there are 6 Billion people in the world. Not that it really matters anyway. I give up, to be honest.

Excuxe me!! There are not 6 million people in the world!!! There are 7 billion!!!! You need some maths lessons dude!

You are excused. Doing a mistake by putting 6 Million instead of Billion, doesn't mean I need maths lessons. More like typing lessons. :wink:

I'm astounded by the fact that this has turned into such an argument with people throwing wild accusations that haven't been back up in anyway expect for commenting on Neighbours' apparent mediocre ratings, with no one, apart from, ironically the Home and Away fans actually commenting on the bad ratings. While the people that actually matter (Grundy and Ten) seemingly happy with them. :rolleyes:

Plenty of people don't watch HAA, and think it's rubbish. Should it be axed? Why don't we close the BttB forum now, because not everyone agrees with us?

I like HAA and I like Neighbours, and I don't think there is much likelihood of either being axed anytime soon. I don't really see why there should be any competition between them at all - they are very different soaps, I personally like each for different reasons, and they aren't shown at the same time so it's not a question of warring for viewers.

Come on now, let's try to get along! :P

P.S: I belive there are just over 6 billion people in the world, not 7 billion.

Plenty of people don't watch HAA, and think it's rubbish. Should it be axed? Why don't we close the BttB forum now, because not everyone agrees with us?

I like HAA and I like Neighbours, and I don't think there is much likelihood of either being axed anytime soon. I don't really see why there should be any competition between them at all - they are very different soaps, I personally like each for different reasons, and they aren't shown at the same time so it's not a question of warring for viewers.

Come on now, let's try to get along! :P

P.S: I belive there are just over 6 billion people in the world, not 7 billion.

I totally agree with everything you've said. They are completly different shows, I watch them both, and like them for completly different reasons.

Nice to have someone backing up my 6 Bill figure. :)

I watch Home and Away and I watch Neighbours, and while their storylines are similar, find me a Soap that hasn't ever used a Stalker story line, or a cancer story line, or any of the multiple story lines that are used day in and out?

But hey, each to their own with opinions, if everyone agreed it would make the world kinda boring.

Archived