McLeod's Daughters

Guest candyfloss

Don't need to worry, McLeod's Daughters will be back on our screens next Wednesday (12th July)!!

I don't think Ch9 will have anymore breaks for the show as we weren't able to see it much because of the Commonwealth Games and the State of Origin.

Thanks,

Jarad :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

1.50 million viewers watched last nights episode. I think that is the one of highest episodes MD has had for awhile!!! :grin: :grin:

How can Fiona do that to Stevie. I don't like her anymore as she has told lie after lie to everyone she knows. I really want Stevie to tell Alex "She is lying to you mate....Fiona is not pregnant" but of course either of them know that FIona can't have children at all!!

Great funny moments as well. The sences with Kate & Jodi wrecking Fiona's wedding dress & Pat and Dave having a "bonding" moment (as Dave can't dance) were priceless. :D

Next week Riley Ward makes his debut. I got a good feeling we will see more great episodes in the next few weeks!!

Thanks,

Jarad :)

Poor Stevie. I dont like Fiona at all. I really hope Stevie does spill the beans to Alex as well, he deserves to know and they are best mates.

I loved it when Kate tried on Fiona's wedding dress and then Jodi walked in and then Kate spilt coffee over it and had the cut up Patricks parachute thingo after Jodi burnt a hole in the dress. haha. and then Alex stepped on the dress and ripped it. haha.

• 6 months later...

I love McLeods Daughters too! I have watched it from the beginning and as it is one of the only Aussie dramas on UK television, I have to make the most of it!

I have to say i think it has lost 'something' since Nick and Tess's departure but I won't be deserting it anytime soon! I think the Nick and Tess thing was possibly the most frustrating storyline ever. I can't believe they took 4 series to get their acts together! It was so annoying that everytime it looked like it was going to happen, someone or something got in the way.

Archived