McLeod's Daughters

Guest candyfloss

Can someone tell the reason why Kate came back. I've missed the first few eps so i didn't get to see why. Did she and Dave break up?

Kate isn't back yet... and apparently, from the posetcard that she sent Jodi, she isn't planning to come back for quite sometime...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I am a fan of McLeod's Daughters too. Become one since the finale of the third Series of McLeod's Daughters.

(Hey Jazer and Matty, how are you doing? It's me McLeod Fan from the mcleods domain forum ;) :P)

I can't wait for Series 7 of McLeod's Daughters to return in New Zealand. :D I should go and contact TVNZ again to ask about when it is returning.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't watched an episode in ages and thought I'll watch the end of this one because I was waiting for Hereos :lol: and :o Jodie!!!!!!

Ok, I was completely lost with that guy telling her and Matt to hurry up, it was as if they were on the run? Were they? And does anyone know who bombed the car?

I haven't watched an episode in ages and thought I'll watch the end of this one because I was waiting for Hereos :lol: and :o Jodie!!!!!!

Ok, I was completely lost with that guy telling her and Matt to hurry up, it was as if they were on the run? Were they? And does anyone know who bombed the car?

Matt's family was murdered so the first time he came to Drovers was in witness protection, under the name of Rob Shelton. Then they found him and he and Jodi were on the run around drovers for one ep. Then he had to go and the people that were after him and that killed his family went to trial and got sent to prison. Matt was then a free man but they found him last night and thats why they were freaking and Matt had to go. He was on a hit list.

That episode was so sad :(. If they really died though that is.. I guess we'll have to wait til next week to see if they find the bodies. They could have planned it though, to make the guys that were after Matt think that they really killed him.

Matt's family was murdered so the first time he came to Drovers was in witness protection, under the name of Rob Shelton. Then they found him and he and Jodi were on the run around drovers for one ep. Then he had to go and the people that were after him and that killed his family went to trial and got sent to prison. Matt was then a free man but they found him last night and thats why they were freaking and Matt had to go. He was on a hit list.

That episode was so sad :(. If they really died though that is.. I guess we'll have to wait til next week to see if they find the bodies. They could have planned it though, to make the guys that were after Matt think that they really killed him.

I never thought of that (faking their own deaths) Sounds smart :P And a good storyline too! I might watch it next week :P

• 1 month later...

I just got season 1 on DVD, i've been watching the whole season in two days :P

I know this must be old news but it was so weird that Marc, Dylan and Hugh play in this show :o

I had no idea Hugh was the guy who play Peter... And its so weird with Alex/Tess and Nick/Claire, its suppose to be the other way around :P

Im going to buy season 2 in four days so i cant wait to see some more episodes :wub:

Archived