McLeod's Daughters

Guest candyfloss

I've just found out that Hallmark air this show but I haven't watched it yet. Is it any good?

Yes very good! I have been watching it from the beginning on Hallmark. They have showed up to season 6 but at the moment they are currently repeating season 2. In my opinion the first 4 series were the best as the original McLeod's Daughters are all gone now.

The thing with Hallmark is you have to keep checking because they randomly start showing seasons at different times and because it is only a small channel there is never any publicity for it. There is one irritating thing about Hallmark though, they show it on a morning generally so it does contain a lot of cuts for language, etc. I never noticed until I started downloading the Australian episodes and thought, why have they suddenly started swearing on McLeods?!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second, does Jodi die in S7?? :o

Yes.

But it was all a set up. So she's not actually dead.

Oh thank god. They only show the first 3 seasons here in Norway so i've just seen some clips from the other seasons :P

• 1 month later...

Archived