McLeod's Daughters

Guest candyfloss

I'm now on the first few episodes of season 4. I totally cried when Claire died at the end of season 3! I don't think i've ever cried so much from a tv series! It's very strange without her. I know from reading online that there are none of the original cast in the last few series...now thats gonna be weird!lol

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of watching Mcleod's Daughters all over again, right from season 1. Really miss this show. :(

I was actually shocked to find out how many characters + guest stars on Mcleod's are actually Kiwis here's the list if you's are interested.

Lisa Chappell (Claire)

Jessica Napier (Becky)

Marshall Napier (Harry)

Aaron Jeffrey (Alex)

Michala Banas (Kate)

Grant Bowler :wub: (Guest star - Jarred)

Jay Laga'aia (Guest star - Gabe)

Callan Mulvey (Guest star - Mitch)

Michelle Langstone (Fiona - Alex's ex wife)

Dean O'Gorman (Luke)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking of watching Mcleod's Daughters all over again, right from season 1. Really miss this show. :(

I was actually shocked to find out how many characters + guest stars on Mcleod's are actually Kiwis here's the list if you's are interested.

Lisa Chappell (Claire)

Jessica Napier (Becky)

Marshall Napier (Harry)

Aaron Jeffrey (Alex)

Michala Banas (Kate)

Grant Bowler :wub: (Guest star - Jarred)

Jay Laga'aia (Guest star - Gabe)

Callan Mulvey (Guest star - Mitch)

Michelle Langstone (Fiona - Alex's ex wife)

Dean O'Gorman (Luke)

All great actors!

• 7 months later...

I am pretty sure Catherine Wilkin is a New Zealander too.

Had the privilege of working with Lisa Chappell earlier in the year. Lovely, lovely woman and so unlike her character. Very bubbly.

No she's not. She was born in England, but she has worked in New Zealand. :) I know she has been in an episode of Outrageous Fortune but i'm not sure what other NZ programmes she has been in.

Archived