What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Hmm I've watched 4 in the last couple of days, Cheaper By The Dozen 2 which was pretty good. Stealth which I thought was pretty slow but still a good watch. Kicking and Screaming was hillarious, Will Ferrell just does it for me in that Tigers tracksuit, and the last one was Under The Radar, which is an aussie film and starred Steady Eddy. It was a good b grade comedy.

I watched The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was nice seeing Jim Carrey act differently, I think for the first time I saw him in a serious role. It is a very cleaver film. But overall it was a good film.

That was one of the strangest films I have ever seen. It only made sense in the very last scene and even now, I'm not completely sure what happened.

I watched The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was nice seeing Jim Carrey act differently, I think for the first time I saw him in a serious role. It is a very cleaver film. But overall it was a good film.

That was one of the strangest films I have ever seen. It only made sense in the very last scene and even now, I'm not completely sure what happened.

I must say it was a strange film, but to understand the film you need to get interested in the film from the early stages, otherwise you will be completely lost. I watched in my English lesson yesterday and most of my friend fell asleep! They didn’t understand anything in the film! lol!

Edited by princess_in_pink