What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Red Eye...Rachael McAdams so beautiful...

I went to watch that at the cinema, and screamed when he was behind the door with the knife and grabbed onto the person next to me's arm! Lol! Apparently it was obvious he was going to be stood there, but that didn't help me, I was still petrified! lol To try and stop the embarressement I tried to joke around, and clapped when her dad shot him! (i think..) anyway, everyone in the cinema started to clap after I did! And then everyone clapped again when the woman told off the hotel guests and also when the credits rolled up! lol I was so pleased I'd started of a trend during the film! lol All because I was trying to forget about the embarressing thing I'd done to my friend Aaron! lol

Oh, and I really didn't like it when she stabbed him in the neck with a pencil. It makes my throat go all wierd thinking about it! lol