Assistance For The Love of Home and Away

Guest Sara-Jayne

Huh? Who said anything about seven producing it? Tainted Muse was simply saying that Five might be moving it to a different slot. We all know five make the omnibus themselves  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that, I meant that it was unlike shows like Sunset Beach that they had bought the rights to in order to air at 10.20am, and didn't want to waste the money, so stuck it on at 4am or some ridiculous time like that. As they produced the omnibus themselves from the original individual episodes, it wasn't like they paid money for an omnibus episode, and in effect they save money by not having to produce the omnibus each week. Sorry, my point didn't come across very well, hopefully it makes more sense this time.

Sarah-Jayne! I have just been and signed the petition! I too was devastated this morning when I went to tape the Home and Away Omnibus on Channel 5 and found it was not on (I had work)!

I am at university during the week and the area where I am doesn't have channel 5, however, my mum tapes the omnibus for me every weekend so that I don't miss an episode!

I can't ask my mum to tape Home and Away every night as cannot guarantee she we be about and she often watches something else!

What am I going to do now? Home and Away is my favourite show!

Archived