All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. Today
  4. I've really enjoyed the last two episodes. I thought that they were well paced and the performances were top notch (especially Sarah). I'm not usually a fan of love triangles but I liked the interplay between all the characters, particularly in the nightclub.
  5. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  6. Oooh... Let's keep this sweet momentum going!
  7. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  8. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  9. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  10. I've always found Chris funny, which made him one of my favourites.
  11. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  12. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  13. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  14. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  15. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. Love these songs from the album On the Line.
  18. I never found her funny in the slightest. She was almost cringe-worthy and always too over the top.
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. Yes, and they wear their Shirts and ties casually too.
  21. Of the current cast I would say Justin, who has a few quirky mannerisms, subtlety played by James Stewart. Going back it would be Lance, Martin & Maz.
  22. Out of the current cast, I'd say Dean. I feel like even when he has more serious storylines, he has a good few jokes and light-hearted moments. I thought Chris, Matt and Dex were quite funny too.
  23. We had Chris/Dexter /Oscar in recent years and even funny bad boys like Matt and Ryder. We cant forget Colleen Smart.
  24. Floss and Neville. They certainly felt like they were just around for comic relief. The only major storyline they had during their regular stint was with their grandson Ben. Many of the early characters had comic value, such as Floss, Neville, Narelle, Lance, Martin, Marilyn and Celia. The show seems to have lost that comedy/lighter element in recent years, which is a shame.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.