UK Omnibus Scrapped!

Guest James Martin

well they do repeat the day before's episode at noon but i suppose its no use to people who are at work then & cant watch it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm at college from 11am till 3/5pm 3 days a week - the other two I'm busy. It was nice and relaxing to watch it though.

I would have thought 5 would have thought about moving H&A's timeslot for next week - they've put Joey on at 6:30pm now :rolleyes: In my opinion it's not really an weekday early evening programme.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for rights to earlier episodes. Five only bought the rights from year 2000 episodes onwards. ITV still held the rights to earlier ones. Whether those rights have expired yet or not, I don't know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could see them repeating those episodes again. They still have the rights for the episodes that were shown from 2000 onwards right?

That was what I was trying to say earlier. So they would be old episodes but they wouldn't be the really old ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh it's all making sense now. Yeah I think they still have the rights to all the episodes since 2000, but what do I know? SO yeah, they could show old(ish) H&A again, which would be cool (Ailsa!!!).

I would love to see Jude again! :wub:

It would be a great idea for five to start showing old episodes again - the ones they have. I haven't seen them all! Could anyone tell me when this storyline aired - the mudslide? Is it 2001? Anyone know what month? Just, that's when I started watching Home and Away on five. Did five start showing it long before that?

Archived