Scandals Of Summer Bay

Guest The Phoenix

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the great comments. I wasn't sure whether or not to give Kirsty and Kane a boy or girl so I decided on both. I need help though, I can't think of any names for them so if any of yous can I'd be grateful to hear. Can;t wait to read your coments .

EPISODE THREE

"Did you hear?" Screeched Colleen, waddeling into the diner as fast as she could.

"The Phillips have had twins!"

"What?" Irene said in disbelief, "For once Colleen I'm pleased you've got a big mouth"

She got up and left the Diner. Colleen decided to go into the kitchen incase the people in there hadn't heard her.

"The phillips have had twins!" She repeated

"I heard, its great news" Alf said

"A little boy and a little girl!" Colleen rambelled on "I've got to get knitting"

She waddeled back out the kitchen humming to herself.

"The little nippers have just been born and now they're going to have to wear her wooly flaming jumpers" Alf said,

Leah laughed, the news had made her forget the rocky patch her and Dan were going through at the moment.

"Have you heard!" Colleen shouted to Josie as she past her. "About Kirstys twins!"

"Yeah, I know shes a twin?" Josie said confused

"No shes had twins" Colleen said, "Isn't it great news!"

Josie agreed and continued walking, at the moment all she wanted to do was find people to help her bring Rhys down.

The Lunch Bell rung in summer bay high and Sally left the class exhausted. The class she just had were the worst in school and once again they had caused an uproar.

"Mrs Fletcher are you okay you look flustered" Hyde asked.

"Fine I've just had them" Sally said inclining her head towards the pupils rioting down the corridor. She turned round to find Hyde standing next to a young man who was leaning on a metal handed walking stick. His crew cut hair and appearance gave the impression that he'd be better suited in the army.

"This is Mr Lunville" Hyde said, "One of our new teachers-could you show him around I have some buisness to attend to"

"Sure" Sally replied

"Hi, I'm Sally Fletcher-I teach History and English" Sally said as Hyde walked off.

"Really" Mr Lunville said, limping after Sally,

"You seem surprised" Sally laughed

"I expected you to be a drama or home economics teacher." He replied

"Whys that?" Sally said

"History and English are serious subjects. I'm sure your teaching standards are satisfactory but I believe they'd be better taught by a man" Mr Lunville said bluntly

"And what do you believe that for?" Sally asked wondering if what he said was a joke.

"Because women tend to..." Mr Lunville began.

"Tend to what?" Sally asked, disliking Mr Lunville more every moment.

"Mess things up" He ended, "I'm sure I'll find my own way round"

He limped off down the corridor leaving Sally stunned. It was only when she heard Colleen screech "Have you heard" from behind her that she was brought back to her senses.

PREVIEW: THE THREE "WITCHES" OF SUMMER BAY PLOT AGAINST RHYS.

Are you from England? The three witches sounds just like the way the media portrayed Chrissie Sam and Zoe teaming up to kill Den in Eastenders! Great fic though, be interesting to see how Sally handles the sexist man, look forward to your next post.

• 2 weeks later...

EPISODE FOUR

"Morag I need a word" Josie said

"I'm sorry Miss Russel but I'm waiting for someone else" Morag said peering down her glasses at Josie.

Josie hovered for a moment before turning to leave, as she did Danni sat down with Morag and they embarked in conversation.

"-But its not easy to find out what he's up to....Yes Miss Russel?" Morag asked, obviously annoyed.

"I pressume you are talking about Rhys" Josie said

"And what interest would that be of yours?" Morag said.

"If you are trying to bring him and what ever he is involved in down, I want to help" Josie replied.

Danni looked to Morag who seemed to be considering Josies proposal,

"You have prooved yourself credible in the past" Morag said, "I suppose it would help to have people like you on side"

Morag slid her bag off the seat and Josie sat down, prepared to do what it took to stop Rhys.

Tasha walked down the corridor towards her locker, she was aware Robbie was following her but wasn't interested in what he wanted. After all, she had learnt the hard to get act worked well on him.

"Tasha" Ric said

Tasha turned round and Ric held out a note, "For you" he added, "I guess you know who its off"

Ric walked away and Tash, seeing Robbie glanceing at her in the distance, put the note in her pocket and headed off up the stairs.

"Well that worked well" Matilda said to Robbie, "Lets hope your brilliant brains can come up with something better or theres no hope"

"Matilda-bug off" Robbie said,

He tried to follow Tasha up the stairs but Mr Lunville got there first, taking twice as long to climb the staircase with his walking stick.

Danni had been showing Morag and Josie some files Stafford sent her when Rhys appeared behind her.

"Well, whats this then? The three witches of summer bay gathered round a steaming cup of coffee" He said

"Unless you have anything to admit to us get lost" Danni said

"Oh I will-I have no pleasure in talking to yous any further" Rhys said

"Well go away" Josie Muttered

"Your all pathetic" Rhys said, glancing around the table, "Give up now-you'll regret getting any deeper"

He sulked off, Danni shouted after him "Your the pathetic one" but Morag shut her up.

"I wonder" Morag said, "What he means by we'll regret it-perhaps it isn't him who we should focus our attention on, perhaps we should find out about Josh west"

PREVIEW: HE CAN'T KEEP HIS GOOD NEWS FROM HIS BROTHER ANY FURTHER-HOW WILL DAN REACT WHEN PETER ANNOUNCES CLAIRE IS PREGNANT?

• 2 months later...

SEASON TWO EPISODE FIVE

Since Morag had left for the city to find out more about Josh, Josie and Danni had taken to following Rhys around the bay when ever he left the house. However it appeared Rhys had caught on and now hardleys left his rundown house making it seem even more abondont.

What worried Danni the most was her mother, shelly, who she'd seen neither hind nor hair of for weeks. Josie said shes probablys ashames of rhys and doesn't want to show her face outside, but Danni remained worried-her father had been acting increasingly odd lately...

Tasha walked slowly through Summer Bay Highs corridors desperatly trying to avoid Robbie-who had been jumping out on her from behind lockers, under stairs, out of class rooms and behind Mr Hyde to try and get her attention. She reproachfully reached her class knowing Robbie would be inside when she heard Mr Lunville shouting.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY IT BOY?"

"Sorry Sir, just I wanted..." drifted robbies voice through the door.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED! BUT ABUSING MY BLACKBOARD ISN'T GOING TO GET YOU YOUR GIRL BACK"

"I won't do it again sir..." Robbie said but Mr Lunville cut through him again,

"I'm sure you won;t boy. But just to make sure take your desk and move it into the corridor."

Robbie shunted his desk out the room followed by a moody looking Mr Lunville who was muttering something like "women always let you down anyway". Tasha sped past them determined to not look into Robbies eyes. She got in the room and people wolf whistled. On the board was a large blown up picture of her and robbie which a chalk pattern round it. Wrote underneathe were the words-sorry, please forgive me, I love you.

"YOU!" Mr Lunville suddenly shouted making Tasha jump several feet into the air.

"THATS A BACKSIDE, THATS A CHAIR! SIT THE BACKSIDE IN THE CHAIR AND DON;T BE LATE AGAIN!"

Tasha followed the order sharply as Mr Lunville wrecked Robbies display with a sceptical look on his face.

"HEY! DAN" Peter shouted.

Dan stopped jogging and waited for Peter to catch up to him.

"Listen I've got some news. Claire didn't want me to tell anyone but I thoght you should know."

"Well?" Dan said cheerfully, "What is it?"

"Claires pregnant" Peter exclamied.

Dans jaw dropped as he remembered his and claires night of passion.

"Well done, congratulations I mean-thats great" Dan said.

"Please don;t tell anyone yet" Peter said "I know I can trust you"

"Dan felt a lurch of guilt inside him-almost at once overcome with great anger. He said "cya later" to Peter and stormed round to see claire.

The door burst open making claire drop the plate she was holding.

"when were you going to tell me?"Dan shouted

"I'll kill peter" Claire said

"You know fine well it could be mine" Dan continued to shout-backing claire against the unit.

"I know its Peters" Claire said with not enough confidence in her voice to shut up dan.

"Yeah right" He said, "Either way you'll have to tell him. Because if this kid is mine I want them to be part of my life"

Claire bit her lip and claimed "she couldn't"

"Well if you don't-I will" and with those words Dan left the shaken Claire alone.

PREVIEW: The baby could be his! And he is making sure she doesn;t forget that. Also, the phillips return home with their twins (who still don't have names-any suggestions and i'd be grateful)

Archived