Scandals Of Summer Bay

Guest The Phoenix

NOTE-The storylines involve regular and classic cast as well as some people i've made up. As new characters appear on the UK screens they'll probablys be added to these storys.

SEASON ONE: PAGE 1-5

SEASON TWO: PAGE 6-

EPISODE ONE

Claire was suspicious, not only had Peter been with Josie a lot lately but he was also very secretitive about a new case he was working on, which involved the murder of someone Josie once knew. She was planning on questioning Peter about Josie but she didn't want to spoil what she had with him. As she sat staring out to sea she continued to wonder whether or not to confront her soon to be husband or not.

Up on the cliff top Beth was also staring out to sea. She had thought everything was going alright recently. Fair enough her kids had had some trouble but she was now co-owner of Noahs Bar and was quite happy with people in the bay. However, the shocking return of Rhys and Shelly had ratteled her-she had never really got over him and to see him again with Shelly broke her heart. Beth couldn't help but wonder why Rhys and Shelly had came back to the bay but other people had there own opinions.

"Its obvious they want something of us" Colleen shouted while pealing potatoes.

'what are you on about woman?" Morag asked out of sheer annoyance.

"Rhys and shelly," Colleen replied " Or maybe they couldn't handel city life! All that traffic and those huddels everywhere...."

"Huddles?" Morag questioned, "huddles of what?"

"huddles of huddels i suppose" Collen answered.

Morag was just about to shout at Colleen when Leah entered and started complaining about the ques. Seeing this as a cue to leave the kitchen fast Morag got up and left the Diner-after all she had a very important meeting in court to attend which would perhaps make people in the bay very happy.

Tasha was getting a bit sick of Robbies constant studying for his exams. She wasn't being spiteful she just wanted Robbie to make more of an effort to see her and revise. But she couldn't help but wonder that perhaps Robbie isn't the person for her-she did love him but he just wasn't like her. Besides Tasha had Josie to worry about who had been acting very strangely lately, but wouldn't say why. The last time she was like this was when Marc was in the bay, which led Tasha to think her auntie was having an affair.

Sally was busy washing up when Flynn came in looking flustered.

"Someones left their car pratically in the middle of the road it was murder to get past it" he said. "How are you? and Pippa?"

"We're both quite happy." Sally smiled but then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Sally said. She wiped her hands and openned the door but was stunned by who was standing on the other side.

PREVIEW: WHATS IS MORAGS NEWS? WILL PETER LIE TO CLAIRE? AND WHO HAS RETURNED TO THE BAY?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments guys.

EPISODE TWO

Sally was shocked to see eldest Sutherland daughter Danni standing in her doorway. After inviting her in Sally inquired to why she was here.

"Mum and Dad have been acting very strange lately and won't tell me what they're up to-so i followed them here" Danni said, flicking her hairto show off a huge diamond engagement ring.

"Oh congratulations," Sally said "Do I know who your engaged too?"

Danni smiled quite nastily before giving her answer.

Peter came home late looking very flustered. Claire was still suspicious but could tell Peter was not in any mood to be asked about Josie.

"What you been up too then?" She asked.

"What makes you think I've been up to something?" Peter said

"I was asking about work," Claire said feeling a little odd about Peters answer.

"Oh the usual," Peter replied, "I'm going for a lie down I'm tired"

He left Claire alone in the lounge feeling more suspicious than she had done before.

Down on the beach Ric and Cassie were walking along when they seen someone who looked genuinely lost. It was a young man no older than twenty who Ric thought seemed familiar.

"You need help mate?" Ric asked.

The young man looked round and seemed a little taken back at being spoke too.

"Yes," He said, "I'm looking for Alf Steward-you wouldn't know where to find him, would you?"

Cassie looked at Ric as if to say "what does he want with Alf". Ric answered the mans question,

"Yeah his my grandfather, I'll take you too him now if you want?"

"That makes you Ric then." The man said.

"How did you know that?" Ric asked.

"My family have told me all about the bay" The man said, smiling.

Ric and Cassie took the man to see Alf who was deep in conversation with Morag.

"Ah, here he is!" Morag said, "Alfred this is Callum who i have just been telling you about-no doubt he wants to discuss the arrangements with you and perhaps Irene-she would like to know."

"Stone the flaming crows Morag the young lads just arrived-let him catch his breath first" Alf said, "And yous shouldn't be inside on a day like this" He added to Ric and Cassie.

They left the diner wondering what buisness Callum had with Alf and what arrangements they would be making.

PREVIEW: WHAT IS CALLUM DOING IN THE BAY? AND HOW IS HIS ARRIVAL RELATED TO MORAGS BUISNESS ? WHO IS DANNI ENGAGED TO?

EPISODE THREE

Ric and Cassie continued to wonder what Callum wanted with Alf as they walked along the clifftop.

"Look!" Cassie said pointing at what looked at a bundel of rags on the floor.

She ran over to it and Ric saw it was his friend Wazza.

"He's been completely knocked out" Cassie said as Ric tried to wake his friend up.

"I'm engaged to Stafford McCray" Danni said to Sally. "After the whole saga with Scott and the book we went to the city and well, got together."

"Oh!" Sally said, "Well congratulations, again-Erm, where will you be staying!"

"In the Palms Resort-after all I'm not short of money" Danni laughed and Sally began to increasingly want her to leave.

When Wazza woke up Ric wasted no time in asking his friend what happened as Cassie rung Flynn.

"It was this guy I never seen before-I took the micky out of his accent and he decked me!" Wazza said

Ric knew that it must of been Callum, his accent was different and it made sense as he was knew in town. Cassie came runnign back over and told them Flynn was on his way.

"You stay here and wait," Ric said, "I'm going to find that Callum"

"So its all sorted and well, I better make some room here" Irene said to Morag, "And there'll be no other problems?"

"Not at all" Morag replied, "Callum was a real asset to the appeal and to the case"

"I'm so excited" Irene said, "Thanks for telling me Morag."

"No problem" Morag said, 'After all a problem solved is a problem to brag about-now I have to sort out the bigger problem of talking to Celia so I'll be off"

Irene bid Morag farewell before picking up a photo from her shelves and smiling at it.

Ric stormed into the Diner where Alf was still talking quite merryily to Callum.

"If you don't mind me saying so you seem a lot more calm than both your brothers-nobody wanted to get on the wrong side of them" Alf said

"I wouldn't bet on it" Ric said coldly, "Hes just knocked Wazza out"

"If someones going to insult me then I'm not going to just stand there and take it" Callum said coldly back.

"Well you seem to have inheritated more of the Phillips genes than I thought" Alf said, this time there was no merryness in his voice or smile on his face.

"Phillips?" Ric questioned "You mean...?"

"Thats right Ric, I'm Callum Phillips-Kane and Scotts secret brother"

PREVIEW: THE PHILLIPS RETURN TO THE BAY AS TENSION MOUNTS BETWEEN RIC AND CALLUM.AND WILL SHELLY AND RHYS TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS WHY THEY CAME BACK TO A PLACE WHERE EVERYBODY DISLIKES THEM?

EPISODE FOUR

"Guess it figures then." Ric said, "Kane was always good at threatening people and attacking them wasn't he?"

To Rics surprise Callum laughed,

"Hardlys the innocent yourself though." He said, "I bet theres some things people wouldn't like to hear about you..."

The two boys stared darkly at each other until Alf said a hurried goodbye to Callum and ushered Ric into the kitchen.

"He's mental-you didn't see Wazza after the he attacked him" Ric said,

"I remember you being the loose cannon yourself once" Alf replied, "I'm not accepting what he did but the lad was only sticking up for himslef"

Ric shrugged and left, he didn't accept what Callum did either and he wasn't going to listen to excuses to why he done it.

Claire was walking down by the blaxland when she saw a tearful looking Josie confront Peter about something. Peter put his hands on Josies shoulders and looked as if he was saying somethin reassuring to her. Josie nodded and turned away leaving Peter looking very stressed.

"Why are you here" Rhys ordered Danni.

"I could ask you the same question" Danni replied

"Yeah well we don't have to answer that and we don't want to talk to you. You had he choice-stafford or this family and yopu choose him-now get out of my sight." Rhys shouted

Danni scowled at her father and as he moved away from the door to close it, she caught a glimpse of shelly looking very upset.

Irene was hurriedly tidying the kitxchen when a knock issued from the back door and in walked in two familiar faces.

"OH MY GOD!" Irene cried, "Your here so soon! Its so good to see yous again! How are you? Hows the bub? Where've you been? What happened?"

Kane and Kirsty stood there, happy that they were back where they belonged.

Ric caught up with Callum and with one punch knocked him to the ground.

"You don't hurt anyone close to em and get away with it" Ric said

"You just made a fatal mistake there, mate" Callum said-getting up and wipeing the blood away from his nose. "You better watch your back"

PREVIEW: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CLAIRE FOLLOWS PETER? AND RIC IS IN DEEP TROUBLE AFTER CALLUMS THREAT.

Archived