Scandals Of Summer Bay

Guest The Phoenix

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEASON TWO EPISODE SIX

Scott entered the palace with bags of baby food and shopping. Kane and Kirsty would be arriving home with the twins in less than an hour and he wanted everything perfect.

"Hey Callum, get in here and help" he shouted into the lounge. When there was no answer he walked in to investigate and callum wasn't there.

Scott thought this was odd as Callum had said he wanted to be there for the twins arriving. He walked into the kitchen and saw Callum standing over the sink in the bathroom scrubbing his hands furiously.

"Whats up?" Scott asked.

"I've got to get rid of the blood and dirt" Callum said calmly.

"Listen I know you said your fine but you need to see a doctor..." but scott was interupted by the back door openning.

Kane, Kirsty and Irene walked in. Irene carrying some more bags while Kane carried baby Kenzie and Kirsty carried baby Kara.

Scott left Callum and commented "All the K's"

"I think there good names" Irene said defensively.

"Of course they are" Kane said, "We picked them" He kissed kirsty and they both took the twins into the lounge. Callum left the bathroom, not even recognising that anyone else was there.

"Told him yet" Dan hissed into Claires ear as she drunk her coffee.

"Not here" Claire said, looking round the diner as if everybody had heard what dan was saying.

"Heres the right place at this moment" Dan said sitting down opposite.

Claire picked up her bag and walked to the counter-but Dan followed.

"I've warned you once and i'm not going to give you much longer" he whispered.

Colleen looked up suspiciously and Claire faked a smile to her.

"Later" She said, "We'll discuss it later"

She left Dan standind at the counter to hear colleens rant about madge wilkins latest gossip.

Danni took her now normal route to uni, making sure she past her fathers house on the way there. She was near the garden fence when se heard rhys shouting at a woman.

"Its not on Amanda-this runs to deep"

The woman reffered to as Amada said something quietly to Rhys, patted him on the shoulder and walked down the garden path. Danni hid from view but just managed to glimpse a curtain twitching on the second floor...

PREVIEW: Callums behaviour is a cause for concern and Amanda makes herself welcome in the bay.

Sorry for lacking in detail today, i'm just having one of those moments when you start writing but then can't be bothered to finish. I promise i'll do better next time-its just these chapters are tedious to write as they need to all link up to the "season finale". =) thanks for reading-and for the names.

Archived