Characters that NEED to return

Guest ♥noah♥

Conner is the Irish fella right?? I liked him :)

I liked Dee as well, i want her to come back (raise her from the dead)

And Libby and Travis (raise him from the dead) they were my fav couple, my only fav couple on the show.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Libby would fit in really well with the storylines that are going on at the moment. Everyone keeps talking about her. Susan and Karl, Janae and Lou. And I think she's friends with Stef and Toady too.

Buuut... If we're talking about characters that I personally need to come back, I'd say Billy, Dylan, Connor and Lance :)

I understand Will's reasons for leaving: apparently he was working with Napier to gain control of the company, and supposedly he had never really loved Carmella, and he'd done the same thing to a lot of other girls.

Frankly, I hate the character assassination they put Will through to work Oliver in. He is clearly a direct replacement: Will's storylines were completely transferred to him. So he's hardly an original character. Although he's not as bad as Coy and Vance Duke from Dukes of Hazzard Season 5.

What I hate is that I don't believe that Will was a bad guy. One of my favourite Will scenes was when he stopped Rex from giving Janae alcohol: it's hard to believe that he was completely immoral. And I refuse to believe that he never loved Carmella, after the way he stuck with her through her scar storyline.

Archived