Scott Hunter

Guest SamanthaJane

I hope I don't upset any Scott fans as I am quite new here :wink: But I just was just wondering.......

Does anyone else find Scott as irritating as I do??

He has really started to annoy me lately. :angry: Especially when he kept turning up at the hospital and throwing his weight around when Hayley has a heart condition!

He has been acting so childish and I thought it was funny when he ripped up Josies letter!

I also didn't like him and Hayley as a couple, they made me rather nauseous with their constant kissing!!! I think Hayley is far more suited to Kym.

What do you think?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think he was a sensible character and I felt sorry for him when Dani left him. But now he is just being silly and childish, if he can't accpet that it is Kim's baby not his, then he should just accept that his and Hayley's relationship is over. I like Hayley and Scott at first but now he is just annoying and she would be far better with Kim or perhaps Jesse.

He is being annoying about the baby, but I find it more annoying that Hayley just expects him to be fine about her having a baby with another man. Obviously he's going to have trouble dealing with it, there'd be something wrong if he didn't. I don't like Scott and Hayley as a couple; the whole 'we're so in love' thing feels forced and we all know they were only put together because it was convenient for the writers. But Hayley and Kim are the most dreadful pairing I've seen on the show for a long time. They just do not suit. At all. A widow with a boy who's barely out of school? And this is supposed to match up to Hayley and Noah? Please!

Back on topic, I've never been keen on Scott's character. They could have brought him in as a member of the Hunter family and established him as a strong individual character, but instead they use him purely as a boyfriend for Dani who never does anything that isn't related to her. Then when she leaves he's left with nothing to do and with the viewers not really knowing - or caring - what he's about. So they pair him up with Hayley and shift his storylines from being all about Dani to being all about Hayley. It's a shame, but as a result of this I can't wait until he leaves.

I used to think he was a sensible character and I felt sorry for him when Dani left him. But now he is just being silly and childish, if he can't accpet that it is Kim's baby not his, then he should just accept that his and Hayley's relationship is over. I like Hayley and Scott at first but now he is just annoying and she would be far better with Kim or perhaps Jesse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes bit he is not the father

I don't like him. I used to when he was going out with Dani because I liked her but now, nah. I'm not Hayley's hugest fan and, like Claire said, he's always associated with another character - eg. Hayley and Dani - he's never a character in his own right. I mean, seriously, if Hayley wasn't there, if Dani hadn't been there.. what would be the point in him?

I don't like him. I used to when he was going out with Dani because I liked her but now, nah. I'm not Hayley's hugest fan and, like Claire said, he's always associated with another character - eg. Hayley and Dani - he's never a character in his own right. I mean, seriously, if Hayley wasn't there, if Dani hadn't been there.. what would be the point in him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are right nothing

Scott's character has really gone downhill recently, but so have Hayley and Kim's. The storyline in general, has been atrocious and by all accounts, doesn't improve much.

Hopefully Ella should spice it all up a bit!

Archived