Scott Hunter

Guest SamanthaJane

I did not like his behaviour after he thought that he was not the baby's father ... it was understandable that he was upset, but so selfish to treat Hayley in that way. (Especially while she was pregnant and had a heart condition) I had liked his character up until that point ... <_<

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never really understood his character. In my opinion he's just been Home & Aways bit on the side just incase they couldnt find anybody else to fill the eps! :P

This whingy behavious of his is doing my nut in! Are all the hunters whingy or what? They all seem to have the same emotional hell.

God you know what. I just wanted to wring Scott's flaming neck when he wouldn't even read the note from Josie. He really is acting like a little child at the minute. What harm would it have done just to read what was inside the note. Yeah well....because of this foolish and immature action..he's not right at this minute going to find out that he's the true Father of Hayley's baby.

Josie had left the bay..and yet he still wouldn't read the content's of the note she had written. I have no sympathy for him not knowing now..and I truly thought he was the most mature person in the Hunter house.

I would be! I would have had it torn open in seconds! :P Something he said annoyed me in Friday's episode. After he ripped it up, he justified it by saying that Josie had cause him enough trouble lately (or words to that effect!). Excuse me? It's all Josie's fault now, is it? She forced him to kiss her back? I don't think so!

I would be! I would have had it torn open in seconds!  :P  Something he said annoyed me in Friday's episode. After he ripped it up, he justified it by saying that Josie had cause him enough trouble lately (or words to that effect!). Excuse me? It's all Josie's fault now, is it? She forced him to kiss her back? I don't think so!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. I was never keen on Josie, although she did warm to me later on when she saved the Bay from the development. Scott was more to blame than Josie was, she was a single, lonely, depressed woman who needed someone to make her feel special, Scott was just feeling sorry for himself and used Josie. She might have made the first move, but he could have moved away when she kissed him, but he didn't, he kissed her back. He only has himself to blame for wrecking his relationship with Hayley.

I actually think that Hayley is more to blame than Scott for wrecking their relationship (after all, she went a lot further than just kissing someone else...) but still, the way Scott treated Josie after the kiss was appalling. It was also quite out of character and uneccessary, which leads me to think it was just another plot device. After all, what reason did Scott have to be nasty to Josie and put all the blame on her? They kissed, it was a mutual thing, and he was the one who was involved with someone else, not her. Before that they got on really well and it's not like Josie went and gloated to Hayley out of spite or anything.

Archived