Scott Hunter

Guest SamanthaJane

Whether the kiss with Josie actually classes as cheating is all a grey area - the old 'we were on a break' thing again! I'm not saying Hayley doesn't have a right to be upset, but I also don't think Scott should be dragged over hot coals for it. She had pretty much told him there was no hope for them as he couldn't accept the baby.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I saw it, there was still a quite high chance of Hayley and Scott making up. After all, they'd only decided to take some space from each other. Whereas, when Hayley slept with Kim, she hadn't been with Scott at all, although there was a chance of it happening, it hadn't. He wasn't her boyfriend then, but was in the situation with Josie.

I'm going to cause some controversy on the boards by going against the grain  and saying that I do like the character of Scott, even if his character was inconsistently written  .  .  .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never meant to disagree with that even though I went on the rant earlier :D

It is the inconsistensies that I dislike not his basic character. Actually its Hayley I have grown to dislike. I am looking forward to seeing Ella in the role as I have heard she make Hayley more likable

I use to like scott, til he became so wet!!!!

He has been out with 3 hot girls and tstill he complains

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I know it's off-topic, but I think that if I was epileptic your avatar would make me have a fit! It flashes way too quickly! :blink:

I used to like Scott as a character, but nowadays he is really irritating. Hayley is just as bad though, actually, all 3 of them, Hayley, Scott and Kim are doing my head in a bit at the moment!

Archived