Chloe and Olivia

Guest Bungle

What was the storyline between Chloe/Lachie/James/Olivia?

As far as I know, Chloe was going out with Lachie, got pregnant, had Olivia, Lachie died, she married James, they broke up.

But some things don't make sense so i think i've got it wrong. Would anyone be able to correct me?

BTW, I asked this in this thread because I thought it was more appropriate than starting a new thread on a similar topic.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the way it was alright. Lachie was Olivia's father not James. But he died and then Chloe got together with James. And Diana was not impressed !!!

Jesse's daughter is called Rachel and her mother was called Kylie, she was in the show for a short time, but got arrested on the day of her wedding to Jesse, she died in prison. When Jesse left the bay (to go on the run) he asked Natalie Nash to look after Rachel, who subsequently left the bay when Natalie split up from Joel. Natalie & Joel were reunited in Queensland and when Gypsy, Will and Lily Smith moved up there, Rachel spent more and more time with Gypsy & Will and Rachel asked them to adopt her, so when Will returned in 2004 for Hayley's wedding to Noah, as well as providing the usual excuse for Gypsy's absence, he asked Jesse to sign the adoption papers, which he eventually did.

• 6 years later...

What was the storyline between Chloe/Lachie/James/Olivia?

As far as I know, Chloe was going out with Lachie, got pregnant, had Olivia, Lachie died, she married James, they broke up.

But some things don't make sense so i think i've got it wrong. Would anyone be able to correct me?

BTW, I asked this in this thread because I thought it was more appropriate than starting a new thread on a similar topic.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the way it was alright. Lachie was Olivia's father not James. But he died and then Chloe got together with James. And Diana was not impressed !!!

On the contrary, Diana couldn't of been happier when Chloe married James. She actually manipulated things to go that way so she could be kept close to Olivia.

It was Chloe and Lachie she had the problem with as she was terrified he would ruin his career prospects. When she lost Lachie she the needed Chloe to be around.

Archived