Nastiness Of Irene.

Guest zx50

Can't beleive that Irene. She's all full of smile's with Josie..and then whenever anything happens like this..out comes her venemous side. Of course when Scott came into the hospital she was all sympathetic with Scott :angry: She didn't even know what happened in the situation and yet she's straight away blaming Josie totally.

I'm glad Leah treat Josie with some kindness..at least she's not being judgemental straight away. Irene is just bloody getting on my nerves right now. She's a hang first and ask questions later type. It was flaming Scott who went for her first..and granted..Josie didn't pull back..but it was certainly Scott who started it off..and yet he gets away scot free :angry: Is she incapable of thinking rationally in a situation like this. She was the only one that was acting all psycho...even Barry had to pull her back. Go mad when you have the facts..but until then at least be sensible about things :rolleyes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. I have been saying a lot recently that Irene is a complete bitch and a few people on here agreed with me when presented with the facts. Today's episode was just another example. It takes two to tango yet she verbally abuses Josie to the point of tears while treating Scott with total sympathy.

I am also glad that Leah comforted Josie because I really felt sorry for her tonight. I really don't understand how people can call Josie a bitch. A bicth wouldn't care and would probably take pleasure in hurting people. Josie clearly felt terrible.

I agree. Josie obviously wasn't totally blameless, but it wasn't all her fault. Irene has principles, that's fair enough.. but when she acts on them for some people but not for others, it's not right. Scott is as much to blame, if not more, than Josie. Afterall, he's the one that's supposedly in love with Hayley, although his actions don't prove it.

This is just an example of Irene's ongoing vendetta against Josie. She'll always try to find the worst in her and whenever there's even a remote chance that something could be Josie's fault, Irene's first on the bandwagon!

It's amazing how she's so forgetful of all the things Josie has done for her and the other residents!

Yeah...just goes to show that all of what was said by Irene was absolute lies...although I never heard what she said to Josie..just going by the fact that someone on here said she apologised to Josie. I would have so loved to have reminded Irene of the fact that Josie saved the town. Anyway....seems like Irene might look a bit daft again after jumping down Josie's throat. The name Janel Timmins is starting to become familiar here :D

LOl, yep it was a bit mean, but one of the reasons I love Irene is precisely because she jumps in with both feet, opens her big gob, and gets stuck in. She shoots first and asks questions later. It makes her fallible and one of the more rounded characters, and not perfect like some of the other "good" characters are if you know what I mean.

While I love Irene, I do agree with the points being made in this thread. But, like I've said in other threads, I don't think Irene is a total bitch. She has a bitchy side to her, but who doesn't? Most women have at least one person who they just don't like, no matter what happens, and they are incapable of being objective when it comes to that person. For Irene, that's Josie. She knows deep down that it isn't all Josie's fault but is determined to blame her for everything because it's easier that way. I'm surprised she was so leniant with Scott, though. I thought he'd get some stick for being stupid enough to get involved with 'evil' Josie.

While I love Irene, I do agree with the points being made in this thread. But, like I've said in other threads, I don't think Irene is a total bitch. She has a bitchy side to her, but who doesn't? Most women have at least one person who they just don't like, no matter what happens, and they are incapable of being objective when it comes to that person. For Irene, that's Josie. She knows deep down that it isn't all Josie's fault but is determined to blame her for everything because it's easier that way. I'm surprised she was so leniant with Scott, though. I thought he'd get some stick for being stupid enough to get involved with 'evil' Josie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um...it's not only women who can be bitchy! <_<

Archived