Nastiness Of Irene.

Guest zx50

I hope they do regret it because then they might go back to their old ways again. So many characters have been ruined - temporarily, at least - and it's getting really frustrating.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I do hope you are right and the changes they have been making are temporary. I do like to feel as if I know the characters I have been watching for the last few years. Irene is such a good character, in the sense that she has lots of sides to her, that to turn her into a one or two dimensional character would be a travesty.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's fair to say that Hayley should have kept her mouth shut. Why shouldn't she confront Josie in front of everyone else? Scott was her boyfriend, whether or not they'd decided to have some space, they hadn't officially broken up. Josie knew that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My main problem with this story line is Hayley's hypocrisy!!

Everyone is shouting at Josie and Scott for kissing but have conveniently forgotten how this all came about.

Hayley is pregnant (as far as they know) to someone she slept with after having a fight with her boyfriend. Now much as I dislike how Scott acts with women, I think in this case he is fairly justified in being jealous of Kim. He reacts by kissing someone else snd HE is the baddie? MMM

Double standards or what??

Archived