Bec's baby born overnight

Guest Andy

Awww ... Congrats to them both!  :)

Still no news on a name?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The name will be released to the magazine which has payed them the most. (I can't remember what mag it was). Hopefully it will be leaked before that.

First pictures of the baby will also be realeased exclusively to that magazine as part of their million dollar deal.

Meanwhile, some piccies from Seven News...

kateritchie7news29nov057lm.th.jpg jasonsmith7news29nov055mq.th.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for any of you wondering - this story is not real!!

Hewitt celebrates his baby's first dummy-spit

Tuesday, 29 November 2005

hewitt_main.jpg

Hewitt challenges his baby to an armwrestle, while he can still beat her

Lleyton Hewitt and Bec Cartwright have cause to celebrate doubly today after their newborn baby girl spat the dummy for the first time, only hours after her birth. “It was a magnificent effort,” said Hewitt. “She bawled, she yelled, I think she might have even mouthed the word ‘spastic’ at me. And it was all over nothing. I couldn’t be prouder of her.”

The baby’s outburst came only minutes after Hewitt unleashed a tirade of his own, while questioning the obstetrician’s gender call. “You call that a girl? Are you blind? The balls are out! Out dammit!” screamed Hewitt, only to be placated after the call was confirmed by Cyclops.

The birth took place in a Seven television studio at 1:45 a.m. this morning, despite the frantic efforts of Seven executives to induce the birth during ratings period, preferrably during an episode of Home & Away. As it was, the baby was already induced several weeks before it was due. Although Cartwright denied any medical reason for the induction, “I just wanted to stop Lleyton yelling encouragement at me as soon as possible,” she said.

But Cartwright is delighted to be a mother. “After being a soap star, recording a pop single and landing myself a tennis star, it’s just wonderful to do something Delta Goodrem didn’t do first.”

Weighing in at half a pound, and featuring an unusual amount of acne for its age, the baby is said to take more after her father than her mother – an observation confirmed by her complete inability to serve powerfully.

Cartwright and Hewitt are yet to confirm a name for the baby as they are still searching for the most bogan name possible. “We’re thinking Tayla at the moment,” said Cartwright. “Although Lleyton has a soft spot for ‘Shareece’.”

Meanwhile, Australian tennis’ other ace Mark Phillippoussis has also been trying to conceive. Unfortunately, as with many of his recent tournaments, Philippoussis has had to pull out early, citing a groin strain.

But Cartwright is delighted to be a mother. “After being a soap star, recording a pop single and landing myself a tennis star, it’s just wonderful to do something Delta Goodrem didn’t do first.â€

:lol::lol: HaHa! That is so true!

Thats really funny Dan, did you write it?

Well I still recon she should have stayed with Beau.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why?Now i can have him,lol. :D

What do you expect? The womans got no sense.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In a way she has more money then sence,in a way she's actually quiet smart...You see,if my names Bec i dump the awesome Beau,shack up with the mega rich Lleyton,Marry him,have his kid,divorce him and be left with his money.BINGO,clever girl.money,money,money.... :lol:

Archived