The Sutherlands

Guest neighbours_h&a_fan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree! But i don't think those characters are boring, i find Tony and Dan boring! I was watching alot of H&A videos today and realised how much attention and drama the Sutherlands had, watching it now it's like "Where are the drama queens?" Everyone said that Dani was a huge drama queen, Shelly is just as bad i recon! But they made the show so interesting, and that's what i miss about them

Why don't ppl like Max :o , he's the most adorable kid ever! I want to adopt him! And his friendship with Colleen is/was so sweet and funny! And then there's the rat Yorrick/Josh/Josie/Robbie Williams/Dylan.. :lol:

Miss all of them (well, in UK&Australia, we have them in Norway) except Jade.

Why don't ppl like Max  :o , he's the most adorable kid ever! I want to adopt him! And his friendship with Colleen is/was so sweet and funny! And then there's the rat Yorrick/Josh/Josie/Robbie Williams/Dylan..  :lol:

Miss all of them (well, in UK&Australia, we have them in Norway) except Jade.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing against the actor, but the character wasn't a real kid most of the time. I mean, how many kids write best-selling novels and go to book signings? How many kids have the mind of a mature 16-year-old and arrange for a dying girlfriend to go in a limousine? How many kids build an elaborate shrine to a departed loved one? I can't remember other stuff, but I know there were other things that made me think "nah, 11-year-olds don't do that".

I might have warmed to Max over the rat story but by then I was biased and just didn't think of him as a kid.

Archived