What are you doing tonight?

Guest MarMar

Yes!! Well... two of them. If there's more then I haven't tried the latest one. I like the camera concept a lot. I think playing a horror game is a more genuinely scary experience than watching a horror movie, if it's well made. After Project Zero and some of the Silent Hills, I've actually felt a little bit disconcerted if I'm in the house alone. I like that.  :P

Yeah, there'll be tons of 360s before long. I might wait till the price drops... when the PS3 comes out that's sure to happen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're getting PS3 too... in case you didn't know, I'm engaged to a nerd, and am quite the "nerdess" myself :P

I only know about 2 PZ-games, but I'd love for it to be more. And, I agree on the 'scarier than movies' thing. I love horror-games, but I'm not so good at playing them, so I make him play and watch :P

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting PS3 too... in case you didn't know, I'm engaged to a nerd, and am quite the "nerdess" myself :P

I only know about 2 PZ-games, but I'd love for it to be more. And, I agree on the 'scarier than movies' thing. I love horror-games, but I'm not so good at playing them, so I make him play and watch :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I relate to that. I tend to set the Silent Hill's on the easiest level. I like to be scared more than I like to hit monsters. :lol:

I'll get the PS3, definitely. I aspire to nerdiness. I used to work part-time selling videogames... all these guys would come up to the counter and see I was female and say 'Isn't there anyone here who *knows* about games?' :rolleyes: So I made a point of knowing more than they did.

I'm now pretty sure I'll buy a new game when I go out this afternoon. :P

Whatever it is, it looks delicious! I'm getting hungry now!

I'm off to the west coast for christmas tonight.It'll be the most exciting 3 hours of my life. At the end of it I get to see the new baby. Woohooooooo! Sorry guys, there will be photos when I get back!

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Archived