Deja vu anyone?

Guest Adele

OK it seems like there is one in every country, dont get me wrong i am a uge bec cartwright fan but is it me or are Tom cruise and katie Holmes the next bec and lleyton. Ok this is a run down of tom and Katies time together so far.

Starts dating - major media attention and they embrace it - all the way through their relationship.

They date for 6 weeks and then they get engaged- major media coverage

A few months after being engaged they announce that they are expecting a baby.

Sound familiar?

How crazy is that as soon as i heard i thought wow, its practically the same situation.

What does everyone else think?

There is one difference. Bec hasn't been introduced to a cult that believes, and forces, silent births. No screaming incase it traumatises(sp?) the new born <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really like how could you not scream while having a baby, well not that I know and all.

Not necessarily...I think CZJ and Michael Douglas actually make a pretty good couple. And they've proved the critics wrong so far by staying together (lol what's the betting they announce their divorce the minute I post this?). Ok, so the likelihood is that Bec and Lleyton/Katie and Tom will end up divorced, simply because they barely know each other, but you never know. I think there's more chance of Tom and Katie splitting up first, as she's going to get sick of him having such a strong influence over her in the end. Scientology? Please! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Another difference Tom Cruise is weird and Katie Holmes has issues for marrying him and having is baby that is wrong. Then again there is alway Catherine Zeta-Jones and Micheal Douglas....

Why is having his baby wrong? Just because you think he is weird, doesn't mean she shouldn't love him.

I don't really know anything about their relationship, but I think it's a bit difficult for random members of the public to judge them when they have never even met them! :rolleyes:

Archived