The Simpsons

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the show itself, but I had a great few lessons of English, in which we discussed what it really stands for. I'd never *really* relaised that every character is a stereotype and the only reason the producers get away with it is because it's a cartoon. In actualy fact, it's rather offensive to many different groups of people!

I agree with Liz. Don't agree with how they portray some characters. I find some parts of the show funny, but I'd never sit down and watch it, if it was on and there was nothing better on and if I was bored out of my skull - I might take a quick glance.

I agree with Liz. Don't agree with how they portray some characters. I find some parts of the show funny, but I'd never sit down and watch it, if it was on and there was nothing better on and if I was bored out of my skull - I might take a quick glance

Dont have a cow man! :P

Have got all 5 seasons currently available in the UK and the 6th is on order! Great show meant to be taken with the lightest heart.

Has anyone seen the bit of the simpsons in the IMAX? Its in the film cyberworld 3D. Its REALLY GOOD!

Archived