The Simpsons

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I hit a dream run of episodes on Fox yesterday morning. The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, The Springfield Files, Mountain of Madness, The Twisted World of Marge Simpson, Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious... It was awesome :D

My favourites (aside from those above) are Boyscoutz N the Hood, The PTA Disbands, Bart of Darkness, and Lemon of Troy :D

That's not including the Halloween episodes... I classify them seperately.

• 4 months later...

When the movie came out in Hamilton, it opened at midnight, advertising the opportunity to be among the first people in the world to see it. Would anyone here be obsessed enough to take that opportunity? I know I was.

I can't wait for the new season, because the first couch gag when it comes back is all going to be based on the movie. I won't give anything away here though. Plus, Sideshow Bob will be back, with his brother and father, voiced by David Hyde Pierce and John Mahoney respectively. Remind anyone of anything?

My favourites would have to include Cape Feare, Lisa the Vegetarian, Trilogy of Error, The Springfield Files, 24 Minutes, Don't Fear the Roofer, Who Shot Mr. Burns (wish they'd do another season finale with a cliffhanger), The Computer Wore Menace Shoes, The Joy of Sect and Futuredrama.

Archived