The Simpsons

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to! It's only an 18 hour flight!!! :) LOL! Aparently our council got shirty cos there was a rumour that there was a simpson's house just like it in South Morang and I remember people ringing up and hassling us trying to find it!!! Obviously the rumour wasn't true. The house was won in a competition, but I think the winner sold it from what I read. Very unique house.

I will never get sick of that show......EVER!

I also have some really funny quotes on my iPod and computer, and it always makes me laugh when I hear them.

The best one I have is the one where Homer smokes marijuana and that Phish play, they stop playing because they smell marijuana, so Hans Moleman shows his prescription for it, and they tell him he is real sick, and Hans Moleman says.....

My doctor never told me that, I had to hear it from Phish!!

Then they continue playing.....

Homer: I can't believe I spaced on the date!!!

GOLD!!!

Yeah, but it is very close! It would be hard to recreate it exactly, since half the time the house is different sometimes! But I think it looks quite good considering. I wouldn't pass up the oppurtunity to view it, or even own it! :) Do you have a favourite Character? I cannot choose, I have so many! :) I'm too obsessed with it! I'm even listening to the quotes now, and each one makes me laugh! :)

Archived